Buy Herijuana Weed Online-Order Herijuana online
Herijuana is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers across the world. It has some 80% of Indica lineage and the rest 20% of Sativa lineage. This strain has been basically derived from the cross of Petrolia Headstash, an Australian origin strain, and an unknown Afghani phenotype. This strain has some small and dense buds with a thick layer of trichomes coating all over the strain. It has a wide range of aroma like earthy, lemon, pungent, and sweet.
The THC composition of this strain is around 25% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD composition. This strain is quite capable to let you have a supreme quality physiological high and a mild cerebral buzz. It can also lead you towards a happy, euphoric and creative state of mind and leaves you sleepy.
MEDICAL BENEFITS OF HERIJUANA
Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Herijuana is also quite effective to heal various medical problems and is quite demanding one among the medical marijuana patients.
- Type: Indica dominant hybrid
- Genetics: Petrolia Headstash and an unknown Afghani phenotype
- THC: 25%
- Appearance: Small and dense buds with a thick layer of trichomes
- Aroma: Earthy, lemon, pungent, and sweet
- Effects: Body high, euphoric, happy, and sleepy
- If you are suffering from ADD/ADHD, arthritis, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, and such other medical problems this strain will be the perfect choice for you.
- It can also heal inflammation, depression and a mild or moderate case of stress.
- People, who are going through some long-term sleepless nights, this strain can be a good organic remedy to heal their insomnia.