Buy King Louis XIII online with worldwide shipping
King Louis XIII is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain and is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has some 70% of Indica lineage and the rest 30% of Sativa lineage. The exact genetics of this strain is yet unknown but the marijuana experts claim that it has been derived from the cross of legendary OG Kush and an unknown strain. It has some dense, compact, and large buds with orange colored hairs all over the buds. Buy King Louis XIII online with worldwide shipping . This strain has some pine and sour aroma.
MEDICAL BENEFITS OF KING LOUIS XIII
Due to the Indica based lineage, this strain is quite effective to heal various medical problems and for this reason, most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain for their different medical needs.
- Type: Indica dominant hybrid
- Genetics: OG Kush and an unknown strain
- THC: 20%
- Appearance: Large and dense buds with orange hairs coating
- Aroma: Pine and sour
- Effects: Euphoric, happy, relaxed, and sleepy
- Heals: Chronic pain, depression, insomnia, and stress
- It can also be quite effective to heal a mild or moderate case of depression and stress.
- This strain can act as an appetite stimulator in your body.
- People, who have some serious issues with sleepless nights, may find a good relief from insomnia with this strain.