Buy Mr. Nice online-Order Mr. Nice online with worldwide delivery . Mr. Nice is a popular Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain among the experienced cannabis consumers across the world. It has some 80% of Indica lineage and the rest 20% of Sativa lineage. This strain has basically been derived from the epic cross of two legendary strains G 13 and Hash plant. It has some bigger leaves with dark green and purple color with some orange and white colored hairs all over the strain. It has some wide range of aromas from earthy, pungent, and skunky to the spicy and sweet aroma. Buy Mr. Nice online-Order Mr. Nice online with worldwide delivery
The THC composition of this strain is around 13-19% on an average along with some 1% of CBD and CBN composition. This strain can easily let you have a quality physiological high and a mellow head rush. Mr. Nice is much capable to lead you towards a happy, euphoric, and relaxed state of mind and also leaves you sleepy. This strain is named in honor of ‘Howard Marks’, the Oxford graduate who became a folk legend by writing his autobiography in the title ‘Mr. Nice’ which tells the narrative of his own life as one of the biggest smugglers of Marijuana. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one is also quite capable to heal various medical problems including bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, headaches, insomnia, migraines, PMS, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress . Buy Mr. Nice online-Order Mr. Nice online with worldwide delivery
Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Mr. Nice also offers a wide range of medical benefits and is quite popular among the medical marijuana patients.
- If you are suffering from bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, and headaches, this one can be a great organic remedy for you.
- It can also heal migraines, PMS, PTSD, and such other medical problems.
- People, who are going through some kind of serious sleeping disorder, can find a quality relief from insomnia.
- This strain can also work well to reduce your stress.