Buy Pain Killer Feminized seed online,Order seeds online
Pain Killer Feminized seed is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana seed and is quite popular among the professional marijuana breeders. It has some 80% of Indica lineage and the rest 20% of Sativa lineage. It has basically been derived from the cross of Sensi Star and White Russian. All the seeds of Pain Killer available on our website are feminized and the flowers are photoperiod. Though it is a much-demanding seed among the experienced cannabis breeders, the exact composition of THC and CBD of this strain is yet unknown. Buy Pain Killer Feminized seed online,Order seeds online
But the expert cannabis consumers claim that this one has a high potent of THC and CBD composition. This plant can grow both in the indoor and outdoor location as well as in the greenhouse atmosphere and grows at a medium height. Pain Killer plants have a lower yield while compared to the other strains as it has a 450-600 gm yielding in indoor while the outdoor yield offers you around 600-800 gm/plant on an average. The best time of harvesting this plant is the end of September. This seed is quite effective to let you have a supreme quality euphoric body high along with a relaxed state of mind. This strain is also quite capable to heal various medical problems including anorexia, insomnia, appetite disorder, nausea, pain, and muscle spasms.Buy Pain Killer Feminized seed online,Order seeds online
Just like any other hybrid marijuana seed, this one also has a wide range of medicinal properties and for this reason; most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain.
- If you are suffering from anorexia, nausea, pain, and muscle spasms. This strain can be a great organic remedy for your problems.
- People, who are going through some sort of serious sleepless nights, can find a quality relief with this strain.
- This one can also stimulate your appetite.