Buy Pineapple Express online | Global Weed Dispensary
Pineapple Express is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain that has some 60% of Sativa lineage and the rest 40% of Indica lineage. Quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has basically been derives from the epic cross of the legendary strains of Trainwreck and Hawaiian Sativa.
It have some light green and dark green colored buds with a thick layer of trichomes coating and looks like Styrofoam popcorn. You will find a wide range of aromas of this strain from earthy, pine, pineapple, and sweet.
The THC composition of this strain is around 25% on an average along with some 1% of CBN composition and a minimal trace of CBD composition. This strain is quite capable in letting you have a supreme quality cerebral high and some mellow body rush. Buy Pineapple Express online | Global Weed Dispensary
This strain can also lead you towards a focused, energized, and euphoric state of mind. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one can also be pretty effective to heal various medical problems including chronic pain, depression, fatigue, appetite disorder, migraines, nausea, and nightmares. Pineapple Express can be a perfect choice for you if you are looking for a long lasting quality cerebral high and a mellow body buzz. Buy Pineapple Express online | Global Weed Dispensary
Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Pineapple Express also has a wide range of medical benefits and for this reason; this one is quite popular among the medical marijuana patients worldwide.
- If you are suffering from chronic pain, depression, fatigue and such other medical problems, this strain can be a perfect organic remedy for you.
- This one can also be pretty effective to heal, migraines, nausea, and nightmares.
- It can also boost up your appetite.