Buy Pineapple Express online-OrderPineapple Express Weed Online .Pineapple Express is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain that has some 60% of Sativa lineage and the rest 40% of Indica lineage. This strain is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has basically been derived from the epic cross of the legendary strains of Trainwreck and Hawaiian Sativa. It has some light green and dark green colored buds with a thick layer of trichomes coating and looks like Styrofoam popcorn. You will find a wide range of aromas of this strain from earthy, pine, pineapple, and sweet.
The THC composition of this strain is around 25% on an average along with some 1% of CBN composition and a minimal trace of CBD composition. This strain is quite capable to let you have a supreme quality cerebral high and some mellow body rush. This strain can also lead you towards a focused, energized, and euphoric state of mind. Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one can also be pretty effective to heal various medical problems including chronic pain, depression, fatigue, appetite disorder, migraines, nausea, and nightmares.
Pineapple Express is a 60% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain and is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. Due to the prominent Sativa lineage, most of the experienced stoners prefer to have this strain in the daytime. It can be a great choice with your morning cup of coffee or you can have it with your favorite morning breakfast. This strain will definitely let you have some kind of supreme quality euphoric body high all the day long. It can also provide you with an energizing, happy, and sociable state of mind. As this strain is a Sativa dominant strain, it never tranquilizes you. So if you are looking for a quality sleepy ambiance, this one is not for you.
Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, Pineapple Express also has a wide range of medical benefits and for this reason; this one is quite popular among the medical marijuana patients worldwide. Buy Pineapple Express online-OrderPineapple Express Weed Online
- If you are suffering from chronic pain, depression, fatigue and such other medical problems, this strain can be a perfect organic remedy for you.
- This one can also be pretty effective to heal, migraines, nausea, and nightmares.
- It can also boost up your appetite.