Buy Purple Haze online-OrderPurple Haze Marijuana online

Purple Haze Kush

  • Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
  • Genetics: Purple Thai and Haze
  • THC: 20-26%, CBD: 0.1%
  • Appearance: Light and dark purple hairs with a fine layer of milky white trichomes and sweet sticky resin
  • Aroma: Blueberry, earthy, fruity, spicy, and sweet
  • Effects: Cerebral, energizing, euphoric, and sociable
  • Heals: Asthma, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, migraines, nausea, PTSD, and stress.

$270.00$2,200.00

Clear

Description

Buy Purple Haze online-OrderPurple Haze Marijuana online . Purple Haze is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain

and is quite popular among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has some 85% of Sativa lineage and the rest 15% of

Indica lineage. This strain has basically been derived from the cross of Purple Thai and the legendary Haze. It has some

dense pepper-shaped nuggets and some light minty purple undertone. It has some light and dark purple hairs with a fine

layer of milky white trichomes and a sweet and sticky heavy resin. You will find a wide range of aromas available for this

strain from blueberry, fruity and sweet to spicy and earthy.Buy Purple Haze online-OrderPurple Haze Marijuana online

The THC composition of this strain is around 20-26% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD composition

with 0.1% approximately. This strain is highly capable to let you have an intense quality cerebral high and a mild body

rush. This one can also lead you towards a euphoric, energized, and sociable state of mind. Just like any other Sativa

leaning strain, this one can also be pretty effective to heal various medical problems including asthma, chronic pain,

depression, fatigue, migraines, nausea, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress. Buy Purple Haze online-OrderPurple

Haze Marijuana online

 

PURPLE HAZE EXPERIENCE

Purple Haze is an 85% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain. Due to the prominent Sativa lineage, most of the experienced stoners prefer to have this strain in the daytime. It can be a great choice with your morning cup of coffee or you can have it with your favorite morning breakfast. This strain will definitely let you have some kind of supreme quality euphoric body high all the day long. It can also provide you with an energizing, happy, and sociable state of mind. As this strain is a Sativa dominant strain, it never tranquilizes you. So if you are looking for a quality sleepy ambiance, this one is not for you.  Users describe the Purple Haze high as one with almost immediate high energy cerebral stimulation accompanied by an intense sense of creative inspiration and blissful contentment. Buy Purple Haze online-OrderPurple Haze Marijuana online

 

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF PURPLE HAZE

 

Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one can also be quite effective to heal various medical problems and for this reason, most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain for their various medical needs.

  • If you are suffering from asthma, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, and such other medical problems can find a quality relief with this strain.
  • This strain can also be quite effective to heal various medical problems including migraines, nausea, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
  • It can also stimulate your appetite.

 

Additional information

Weight

1 OZ, 1 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/8 Pound

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Purple Haze Kush”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *