Buy Silver Haze Online-Order Medical Marijuana online .Silver Haze is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain that
has some 90% of Sativa lineage and the rest 10% of Indica lineage. This strain is quite popular among the experienced
cannabis consumers. It has basically been derived from the epic skilled cross of three legendary strains Skunk #1,
Northern Lights #5, and Haze. It has some long dense pepper-shaped bright neon green nugs with gold and amber
undertones, long thin rich amber hairs, and frosty crystal white trichomes along with a thick layer of sweet sticky resin. It
has a wide range of aromas like citrus, grassy, and pungent.
The THC composition of this strain is around 20-24% on an average along with some minimal percentage of CBD and
CBN composition. This strain is highly capable to let you experience a supreme quality cerebral high and a mild body
buzz. It can also lead you towards an energized, focused, euphoric, and uplifted state of mind and leaves you happy. Just
like any other hybrid marijuana strain, this one also offers a quality relief from various medical problems including
ADD/ADHD, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, headache insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, PTSD,
and a mild or moderate case of stress.
Silver Haze is a 90% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana strain and is quite demanding among the experienced cannabis consumers. Due to the prominent Sativa lineage, most of the experienced stoners prefer to have this strain in the daytime. It can be a great choice with your morning cup of coffee or you can have it with your favorite morning breakfast recipe. This strain will definitely let you have a long-lasting quality psychedelic buzz and a mellow physiological high. No doubt this one will provide you with an energized, euphoric, and happy state of mind all the day long. As it has some prominent Sativa lineage, it is not that much sedative and will never tranquilize you. Buy Silver Haze Online-Order Medical Marijuana online
Just like any other hybrid Sativa leaning strain, Silver Haze also offers a wide range of medical benefits and for this reason; it is quite popular among the medical marijuana patients.
- If you are suffering from ADD/ADHD, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, and fatigue, this strain can be a good organic remedy for you.
- This strain is also pretty effective to heal migraines, PTSD, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
- People, who are going through some kind of sleepless nights, can find a quality relief with this strain.
- It can also stimulate your appetite.