Buy White Widow Feminized Seed online-Order Cannabis seeds online
White Widow Feminized Seed is a hybrid Sativa leaning marijuana seed and is quite demanding among the professional cannabis breeders. It has around 60% of Sativa lineage and the rest 40% of Indica lineage. It has basically been derived from the cross of a Brazilian Sativa landrace and a South Indian Sativa. The THC composition of this strain is around 19% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN composition. All the seeds of White Widow available on our website are photoperiod.
You can farm these plants in your indoor and outdoor location as well as in the greenhouse atmosphere. The flowering time of this plant is around 8 weeks on an average. For the outdoor farming, the best period of harvesting this seed is the end of October. This plant can grow up to 80-120 cm or 32” – 47” approximately, based on the health of the plant. It also has a high yielding of 400-500 gm/m2. This plant requires a sunny and Mediterranean climate for the best possible growth. Being a Sativa dominant strain, this one allows you to have a quality cerebral high and a mild physiological rush. This strain can be quite effective to heal various medical problems including bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, headaches, migraines, muscle spasms, PTSD, PMS, and a mild or moderate case of stress. It can also lead you towards a creative, energized, euphoric, happy, and uplifted state of mind.Buy White Widow Feminized Seed online-Order Cannabis seeds online
WHITE WIDOW FEMINIZED SEED EXPERIENCE
White Widow Feminized Seed is a 60% Sativa leaning hybrid marijuana seed. Due to the prominent Sativa lineage, most of the experienced stoners prefer to have this strain in the daytime. It can be a great choice with your morning cup of coffee or you can just simply have it with your favorite morning breakfast recipe. This strain will definitely let you have a long-lasting quality psychedelic buzz and a mellow physiological high. No doubt this one will provide you with an energized, euphoric, and happy state of mind all the day long. It can also leave the stoners creative and for this reason; most of the artists prefer to have this strain to dip into the world of creativity. As it has some prominent Sativa lineage, it is not that much sedative and will never tranquilize you. So, if you are looking for a good sleepy ambiance, this one is not for you. Most of the experienced stoners prefer to have some ready food while consuming this strain as it may cause some kind of massive hunger-like feeling in the mid-way of the high. Buy White Widow Feminized Seed online-Order Cannabis seeds online
Just like any other hybrid marijuana strain, White Widow also has a wide range of medical properties and is always a prior preference of the medical marijuana patients.
- If you are suffering from bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, muscle spasms, and such other medical problems, this strain will be the perfect organic remedy for you.
- This strain can also be quite effective to heal headaches, migraines, PTSD, PMS, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
- White Widow can act well as an appetite stimulator.